How to pick the right size cushion.
Knowing the best cushion size to decorate with can be tricky. Whether it's your cosy reading space, bedroom or armchair we have an option for you. So, here are a few pointers to help you choose the best fit.
Decoratively cushions work wonders for any room. Like rugs, they help to pull a scheme together and create continuity between colours. You don't want too many, just enough to add comfort, no ones wants their bed or sofa to be taken over by mountains of down filled squares leaving little room to relax. Let them take up the whole length of the back of the sofa and the width of your bed, the latter option makes for the perfect reading cushion.
As always we advise our lovely customers to be brave, to mix and match your cushions. Play with texture, pattern and colour. Get in touch to hear more about our bespoke making services if you can't find your perfect size. All we need are the dimensions of your chosen spot and the textiles options you like. We will send you a quote as soon as possible.*
- For an armchair choose a 45 x 45cm cushion or a bespoke lumbar cushion.
- A two Seater Sofa would look great with two 45 x 45 cm cushions or a long lumbar cushion.
- A Single Bed looks great with one square 45 x 45 cm cushion or a 40 x 70 cm lumbar cushion.
- Your Double Bed is made for a 40 x 120 cm Long Lumbar cushion two bespoke sized lumbar cushions 35 x 60 cm.
- Your King Size Bed is made for a bespoke Long Lumbar Cushion 40 x 140 cm or two standard Lumbar cushions 40 x 70 cm.
- Your Super King Size Bed is made for a bespoke sized Extra Long Lumbar Cushion 40 x 160 cm or two bespoke 40 x 85 cm lumbar cushions.
*Please note that custom piece are non returnable.